Jodhpur is well known as an ideal tourist destination in India.
Jodhpur tourist places and attractions include Historical places, Refreshing gardens, Ancient wish-fulfilling temples, Beautiful lakes, Ancient Castles, the Magnificent Fort, Royal Palaces, sandstone hills (Jodhpur is surrounded by sandstone hills) and most importantly for the amazing Thar Desert near it.
People from India as well as all over the world visit Jodhpur every year to experience lifestyle of this city.
There are number of tourist attractions in Jodhpur that one should visit in his lifetime.
Jodhpur tourist spots stand as a living proof of the honor, tradition and culture of the Jodhpur. The exciting past of Jodhpur is personified through forts, palaces and monuments of Jodhpur.
So without further delay, here is the list of top 10 Jodhpur tourist places and attractions:-
Mehrangarh Fort of Jodhpur is one of the largest and most popular forts in India. The fort is located at the centre of the city and appears to command Jodhpur. Every visit to Mehrangarh is as exciting as before.
1. You will love to do the Flying Fox, it’s very exciting experience.
2. Its architecture is fascinating and contains the work of artists of over 500 centuries.
3. It contains two ancient temples of Jodhpur.
4. It contains painting of Marwari style of Rajasthan.
5. You will see every part of Jodhpur culture in the articles displayed.
6. The museum houses an outstanding collection of fine and applied arts from the Mughal period of Indian history.
7. Here is the chance for photographers to capture stunning views of whole Jodhpur from one place.
8. At the gate you will be welcomed by musicians playing folk song.
9. You will get tourist friendly facilities like audio guides, a lift to the top.
Umaid Bhawan Palace
1. It has museum which focuses on the 20th century history of the Jodhpur. The opening hours of this museum are 9 am to 5 pm.
2. It is a luxury hotel.
3. Outside the museum is a vintage car collection which is worth viewing.
4. Palace hosts a whole lot of birds, so some nice photographs could be taken.
1. It has wonderful architecture, some stones are extremely thin and polished such that they emit a warm glow when the sun’s rays dance across their surface.
2. Some rare portraits of the former rulers of Jodhpur are displayed in Jaswant Thada.
3. The lawn in the garden is neat and clean with a nice fountains and flowers. You can chill and relax here freely.
Balsamand Lake and Garden
1. This place is perfect for natural beauty lovers and morning walk is refreshing here.
2. Peacocks can be seen dancing in rainy season.
3. Here is opportunity for photographers to capture natural scenes.
4. It contains swimming pool for you to swim.
5. Only people who stays in the hotel has access to all these.
1. Boating experience in the Kaylana Lake is incredible.
2. If you are a natural beauty lover, then this place is made for you.
3. You can swim if you would like to.
4. In rainy season this place seems like heaven.
5. Restaurants near Kaylana Lake make it enjoy more freely.
6. Foreign birds in winters make it very beautiful place to visit.
7. Machiya Safari Park is developing which will add more natural scenes to it.
1. Market place for traditional Jodhpur Articles and Jewelry.
2. Tasty food stores around it.
3. It is the best market for shopping in Jodhpur and reminds of the old times.
Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
1. It is different from every other park of Jodhpur because of the fact that it is a type of Rock and Desert Park.
2. A large variety of Plants and Trees.
3. It is a place to take photographs of natural beauty.
4. It’s an excellent way to learn about the geology, geography, flora & fauna of the region. Just take a high value guide for ₹ 100 and he will answer your every question and show you the uses of the plants in food and medicines.
1. It is a great temple situated at Masuria Hills.
2. You can sit here with peace of mind and you become worriless there.
3. There is a sacred Kund (in Ramdevra, Jaisalmer) where all devotees take a bath to fulfill all their wishes and whenever you take a bath in this sacred pond your skin diseases get away from your body.
1. "Hall of Heroes" contains stories of brave men of Jodhpur
2. There is a temple of 330 million Hindu Gods, so you get to know the Hindu system.
Shri Ganesh Temple
It’s an ancient temple located at the Sandstone Hill. Its local name is Pahadi Ganesh Mandir. Lord Ganesh is worshipped by all the localites and visiting the temple on Wednesday is considered holy.
1. It’s located at uphill at Ratanada.
2. Upside view is really nice and you can capture the whole view of Jodhpur here.
3. It’s a refreshing temple.
4. You can take the vehicle up and there is a lot of parking space.
Call Us For Feedback, Booking & Enquiry
+91 291 2723522
Mr. Kuldeep Mewada
+91 9660 415 415
SEND US E-MAIL
Email Us For Feedback, Booking & Enquiry
Welcome To Hotel
District Shoping Center , Near St. Annes School, Sarswati Nagar , Pali Road, Jodhpur-342005, Rajasthan